Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

rescued the moment...

so i have realised that i haven't been updating this blog often enough...and for that i do apologize.
I've been incredibly busy, with working two jobs and keeping up with my nightclass, and family and friends it has been a stressful and busy few weeks :)

though i'll admit, i thrive on being busy, i can't have a day without somethign to do, or i fear i shall go insane :|...i don't do sittign around doign nothign well, though there are days where thats all i want to do.

I really REALLY REALLY wish it wasn't fridgid cold out, or i would be outside doing photos all day and night. i take my camera EVERYWHERE i go. i'll go to the mall, yup camera, movies, camera, corner store, camera, i went bowling tonight for a friends birthday (pic to be posted soon, because guess what, i brought my camera).

i could probably take pictures all day, i see everything through a photographers eyes...

I love photography. I love how it was said in "Lovely Bones" (which is a Fabulous movie)
“I had rescued the moment by using my camera and in that way had found how to stop time and hold it. No one could take that image away from me because I owned it.”


<3 Casey Haughland Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment