Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

loving memories...

Went on an adventure in Gage Park today :) <3
It was a blast trudging through the snow!
I got over 500 shots, so here's some (a lot) of my faves.
Dedicated to two of my friends
nat & em
 
the photos of the cross are inspired by my friend emily :)
she is an amazing person, from an amazing family <3


 
the kids who made this are surely epic :)

 
Above: This spot in Gage Park has a special significance to me.
I own a photograph that was taken here in 1944, of my great-grandmother (Ma) holding my grandma (Willene). My great-grandfather had it with him during World War Two.
 

Above: This shot was inspired by Natalie :P <3

 

thats all for today...
my advice: go for a nice walk, look at the the snow, don't think at all, clear your mind, and focus only on the beauty of the world around you.


<3 Casey Haughland Photography

6 comments:

  1. Incredible. You have so much talent, my dear. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!

    and that story about your that photo taken in gage park and how your great grandfather had it with him in ww2 is simply heartwarming!

    great job casey! :)<3

    ReplyDelete