Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

melodies and memories

posted especially for the one who checks my blog "everyday"

"And sing another melody completely
So different from the one they're always singing
I close my eyes and think that I have found me
But then i feel mortality surround
I want to sing another melody
So different from the one I always sing"
Music Box By Regina Spektor...my new musical find :)

I absolutely love her songs... just found her yesterday :) :D

 
this post features my beautiful friend Rachel, my sister Madi and a pink waffle disaster :)
hope you enjoyed, and any cool bands or music post a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. The one who checks your blog everydayFebruary 16, 2010 at 6:24 PM

    I love the second one of Madi. She's probably the most adorable model ever.

    ReplyDelete